View Single Post
Old Feb 25 2021, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
HI, I have some facilities missing on my farms. Farm # 30 had 2 missing at first, now there are are up to 8 missing. It is the graphic missing, as it seems as though the Facility Manager does list them so they are workable. Yes, I do have all facilities checked in the tools. Seems that the missing facilities are on the left side. Easy to see which are missing as each facility is in it's own block.
I believe that some are missing on other farms, just that it is easier to see them on Farm 30 (turn off trees to see the gaps, top left corner. Have cleared mem cache. two of the facs are Farmart and shaved Ice Cart, not sure what the others are.
Thanks, and thanks for all the work you have done. Much appreciated.
Hi Brugpuppy,
As you say they are showing in the faciolity manager then you are right that it would be the graphic possibly missing.

Please clear your browser, then close the browser and then reload your farms. It will take longer to load the first time as it has to download all the graphics again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.