View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2023, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue benz View Post
missing harvested crops - this is the second time I have reported that crops harvested by my super neighbor doesn't register and my 33000 crop of onions are missing - this is such a problem since I made this one farm only for onions which needs to be harvested every day since I run out of them quickly. I started with 16900 and after harvesting still only that amount. I know you are going to tell me there is nothing you can do but you need to find out why this is happening. I had to buy some from my super neighbor but it isn't even close to what I need
Hi Sue Benz,
I just checked and you have 16900 large boxes of onions and 19117 regular boxes of onions. That is a total of 36,017 onions.
Please go to your storage pop up and then run the Zip at the top left. That will combine all of those into 1 as regular and pay you the difference for the large to convert them to regular.
When your super neighbor harvests for you then you get large boxes and regular boxes from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.