View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2018, 07:13 AM

I know layered farms technically aren't supported so I'm not asking for help - mostly just reporting an issue so the devs know about it.

I bought my first 46x46 farm. Was so excited! Cleared all plowed fields (it was layered so it had over 9000 fields) and began the process of creating a layered farm on my new 46x46. I did it the same way I always have - and worked consistently - didn't stop or take breaks. But by the time I got to my 3rd farm to plow it, it had kicked itself out of offline mode and made me reload the whole farm - which, of course, meant that I couldn't plow that one. Net result is that I only got a 2-tiered farm, not the 3-tired I was trying for, i.e., I now have fewer fields than I did with my 44x44. Will try again at some point, but it seems like there's some kind of auto-reload on offline farms if they sit too long. I notice it when I'm working people's facilities, too (I always do those offline so I can have more than one tab open at once.) Would be great if we could have longer before it makes us reload.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫