Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Mar 02 2022, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkycat1234@gmail.com View Post
I am getting an error that reads "Ajax Send_Ajax Request - got error". Farms load slow if they load at all. Harvesting trees or flowers impossible, they look to have harvested but when you go back to the farm, nothing has happened. The same with harvesting and replanting crops. HELP!
Hi Honkycat,
I moved your post to the thread about loading and error problems.

Please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread including those that are in the links there.

If you are getting the red numbers on the save button then you need to make sure those are gone before you change farms as they will not complete saving if you switch farms and that is why the items are reverting back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.