View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2015, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnymae52 View Post
The co-op quest are so confusing, yesterday I had 13 quest finished waiting to be cashed in. so this morning I had 11. I also had 3 that I just finished yesterday and didn't want to cash in until I collected for the 13 and when I went in this morning to add them to my this weeks list it says I wasn't able to add since they were 7 days old. I work really hard trying to get these quest then to loose all my hard work almost makes you want to quite.
Hi ginnymae,
I am sorry but holding the quests by not collecting the coins does not work as the quests are completed when the last step is complete. The way to hold quests over for the new week is to not start the last step until after you collect your farmcash. The co-op quests work the same way the regular quests do for collection of farmcash. Your quests all have to be completed within the past 7 days exactly to the second. If you wait to collect until a quest is 7 days and 1 minute since it was completed it will not count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.