View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2015, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
Knight Rider::: A question I have been trying to get an answer for, and I always get an answer around the question. When you plant a day crop, it is ready in 20 hours, When working the quest, is a day 20 hours or 24 hours. When you say 7 days, is it
168 hours or 140 hours.?? Hope this makes sense
Hi gingerbread,
Knightrider isn't available right now so let me see if I can answer this to your satisfaction. Crop, tree, and flower growth time of 1 day is 20 hours in Farm Town. You are correct on that.
In the quests though it is 7 normal days (24 hours each day) which would be 168 hours. That is only for the time a quests is valid for farmcash and the length of the week that you have to wait between collecting the farmcash. Crops needed in a quest will still be grown and ready at the Farm Town day rate (20 hours per day).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.