Thread: Official Top Post Thread Accidentally Bought, Deleted or Sold Something
View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2023, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windcaller2 View Post
Hello,

I accidently purchased a Indian Restaurant (I already had one) when I really wanted to purchase an Indian Trading Post. The purpose of this email is to ask if you would please refund my FC for this accidental purchase and take the 2nd Indian Restaurant away.

Thank you for your time.

When did you contact them? Friday 1-20-23
Did you get the auto response email? No I did not.
Have you checked your spam/junk folder for it? Yes I have.
Did you also try another email address you have and have the same problem with that one as well? No I did not.
Hi Windcaller

I'm sorry you didnt get the automatic response or any news from Support. I know they have been checking your account so I'm sure they got your report but sometimes, there are problems when they respond as those replies dont go through.

I will talk to Support and they will probably use another email address to get to you, mostly a gmail address.
If it is not today then it will be tomorrow, so please check your mails from time to time. Thanks

Edited to Add: Support answered you twice, please be sure you are checking the correct email address. We can see you contacted Support using a different email address to the one you registered on the forum.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 22 2023 at 09:16 AM.