View Single Post
Old Feb 08 2021, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have been using HTML5 since Raul sent an early link to his survey group and even though Opera GX had this issue, today was the first time these 2 browsers also did this. And in the last half hour Facebook has been saying the game goes "against community standards" as if it were trying to load something against the rules or too quickly but allowing the game to open after clicking the blue OK button. I guess maybe it thinks Spectrum shouldn't have doubled the speeds or suddenly Chromium browsers are too fast?
Hi Qivis,
The WebGL disabled is the error message that happens when the game encounters an error. The developers have not isolated what errors are causing this as it is several different situations including the game just sitting and not doing anything. It does disable it for the game and the only ways to get it back are just to close and restart the browser or to clear the browser cache, close the browser and restart the game.
I don't know what Facebook could be saying about it going against community standards as the game is not posting anything in Facebook currently. That may be for something else and not related to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.