Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2024, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've noticed that when I work my NCC facilities with my second account - Farmer Squeak - my main account only seems to get credit for 2 of the 4 facilities. To make sure I wasn't imagining it, I filled Farmer Susan's facilities to the max, then worked them as Farmer Squeak. Came back to check the Susan account and both the Data Center and the Yard Supplies facilities were still maxed out. Nothing had registered. Farmer Squeak has the free train and I keep it going all the time. That means the Mayor works half of any farms I help during the NCC. Are we not getting credit for the farms the Mayor works? Or vice versa? I can try taking my train out of service but it's still got another couple of days before it returns so I thought I'd ask first.
Hi Farmer Susan,
This is not an NCC problem though. Are you working all facilities when she works and not just the farms with those facilities on them?
Do you have more Data Centers and Yard Supplies than you have in the NCC? If you are not working all farms and have more of each of those then you may be missing the ones that are in the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.