View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2021, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
Hi,
I've done all that it listed but it loads and then when I try to click on the game board, it quickly goes to that long grey screen all the way down to the bottom of browser window. I do not have a chance to get any info....but everything is updated.
I and my sister have been trying to get back to playing when even when Slashkey started letting us play again. We cannot get it to load and allow us to play, it crashes to the long grey screen even before we can do anything.
Patricia
Hi Patricia,
What operating system is on your computer? Windows or Mac? What version of the operating system is it?

Did you disable any add-ons you have like ad blockers or ones that change how Facebook looks? The grey screen is usually an indication one of those is enabled.

Please try the steps in the first post of this thread for checking your computer. Also check the minimum requirements that are listed in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.