Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Sep 17 2022, 06:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I bought the Mobile Lookout Tower quite a while ago but cannot remember the exact date. I have loved this tool since it saves me a bunch of time in Super Neighboring. However, lately it is telling me that crops are ready on farms (green bar shows on the farm) and when I go to the farm no crops are ready. I checked my setting to make sure I had it on "ready now" and I did. I have cleared cache several times and re-started. This only happens on one of my neighbor's farms. I thought she had underlying crops and asked her. She told me she did not.
Hi Franny2,

If you haven't already done so please check that all aspects of the time an date are still sowing correct on your computer and make sure your browser is still up to date as those are updating quite frequently.

Is that farm layered at all?

It if it is layered or has ever been layered in the past, it's possible there might be some accidental layering on that the farm owner isn't aware of. If your friend has enough farms expanded so that they could to use the Farm Stats tool in their toolbox ask them to go to that particular farm and use Farm Stats set to to crops, ready, now, current farm and see if it's telling them that a crop is ready and if they can see that crop on the farm or not.

If they can also see that Farm Stats is showing a crop ready but the crop is not visible to them on the farm, then it could be caused by layering.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.