Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2023, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
The last few days, my crops have been all mixed up. My farm 21 illustrates this very well. Today I even had some wasted crops on Farms 4 and 7. When you plant a field, then go to plant another one on the same farm, the first one goes away, so you can see that all is planted as it should be. I irrigate every farm every day when the screen goes back to show the complete farm. When I'm finished working all the farms, I reload the game and check to make sure everything is irrigated/fertilized. There's no way that I should have wasted crops or mixed crops. My farms have not been touched, as far as layering goes, for years, so that's not the problem. Please advise. Thanks
Hi NJones,
Even if you are notlayering on purpose does not mean that you haven't accidently layered some crops. There has been a problem in recent days of some crops showing back up after they have been harvested and that could be the cause of what you are seeing. That problem was fixed with a release today. You can find the information about this in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664502
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.