View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2020, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
But they did begin in July 2017. If you look at this post, dated July 28, 2017, you will see that they had begun working on the conversion then.
Yes, they also said they had been working on it in an update October 30, but it was very clear from their own statements that priority was given to continually expanding features in the current game over conversion. Some were to be given the new version the end of November. Other games made it a priority and have been done for some time. Now they have even more features to convert rather than getting the conversion done then doing expansions. I support the developers with my money. I don't personally have an issue with any of this other than my original point on how some who ARE worried have been responded to. I am not emotionally vested in Farm Town. It is just pixels. As I have already stated, before taking someone to task about "rumor and speculation" perhaps offering something solid would be the wiser choice. My original point. Period. Hopefully, Happy Farming in the New Year!