Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2023, 08:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Was wondering if someone could enlighten me as I am very confused I happened to be on the FB FT page as had just done gifts, so went to see if any facilities needed working. Three lots of them on there would not let me work as they said they were for friends only. So I looked up the people and indeed they were not friends.
I then had a thought and went over to the SK site and tried to work those facilities from there and it let me! How come posts are coming on there from people I am not even friends with ?? Is this something new?
Hi Barbaraaelwart,
In the SK site you will see posts for facs work requests for your neighbors and buddies even if you don't have them as a neighbor or buddy, you may be their neighbor or buddy if you accepted a request for that from them. If those were accepted on SK then you will only be able to work those posts from the SK sites as they are not your Facebook friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.