View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2011, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Great update as usual Raul ...... but will you please find a way to make buying farmcash under the new system work for us all as it did under the old set up ...... I'm ready and willing to buy several hundred farm cash dollars right now, but I can't get the facebook credits with my prepaid credit card, and I'm not willing to use my regular credit card. I've use a prepaid card for over a year now with no problems until we have been forced to buy facebook credits. Being given a new update with you beaut farm cash tools simply adds insult to injury.

If you are giving us 'crab cakes' then pleeeeeeeeese give us an upgrade of crab to catch. I have so many sea coasts at the moment, and we should not be forced to buy more and more to accommodate the crab content.

I guess this will be added to the 'pet gripes' thread, but I am really liking the upgrade, just not the problems which means that I am being shut out of buying the cash to buy the new tools.
why dont u create a paypal account and link your prepaid credit card (debit card) to it

thats how mine is set up and works a treat

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum