View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2021, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_Kinscherf View Post
Farm ID 532948232
Try to get in loads to U-75 and get farm details then screen turns gray...and seven gray screens finally got in did several farms screen turned long green then it went black
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly123 View Post
still no luck in getting on to farmtown at U-61 get a picture as though going to load ,then along comes the Grey Screen,please someone help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskamom42 View Post
How do I get my game back . It stopped on a Black Screen and now I can't load Farm Town.
Hi Donald, firefly and Alaskamom,

Please click on the following link, scroll down the post and read the instructions under First Load of Farm Town and make sure you have done all of those, before trying to reload the game.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

If after doing those you can load and work your farms yourself you don't need to continue with the rest of the instruction and you do not need to post here.

If you still can't load the game after doing those, please continue with the instructions in that post under Persistent Loading Issues. This is when you need to supply the information requested and post here.

Once you have supplied that information we will move your posts to the relevant closed threads where the developers have asked us to put them for them to read to see what's happening.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.