View Single Post
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanahchild50 View Post
it will let me send gifts and receive them but wont let me play the game. What is God's name is going on here? I am an avid player on most days you would think my high score shows that. If you are trying to force everyone to go to 5G that is wrong. Not everyone has that kind of money to buy new phones or new internet. Please fix this soon before I lose interest all together. I so truly love to play this game it is a relaxation period for me. Thank you. Sincerely, Sherri Kelly
Hi Savanachild,
Farm Town has nothing to do with 5G as that is only your phone and how fast it can upload and download the data.
I'm sorry but right now we are all concentrating on getting the main game working for computers, mobile devices are currently not supported, but some may work. It is better to wait and see how the game improves and what developers can offer.

Make sure the browsers you are trying on your phone are updated, so they can support WebGL. If the ones you are trying are not able to open it try some different ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.