Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
i'm sorry but i don't know where to post this....
i always check what ingredients i'm missing by going to the facility manager, and i usually have at least 6 months worth of products.
today i went in, like every Sunday, and sold "non ingredients for me". seeing that i had an abundance of bank product, i select those and sold twice "half of selected"
now it's showing that my 6 month "planner" is missing 100s of thousand of product.
can you tell me what i did?
thank you
devastated in Atlanta
Hi Vonalm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage as this has nothing to do with the current release.
We don't have any way to check the difference in the individual items in your storage. The only thing I can think of would be if you had more than just the bank items checked in the list so would sell more than you were trying to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.