View Single Post
Old Jul 30 2021, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I was at my farm but sometimes it happened when I am working for another farmer. I can play the hole day with no problems some times. It doesn't seem to be at a certain time.

I do close and reopen my browser but it doesn't make a deliverance. And yes we keep our Browsers alone with other things. My husband even makes sure that our computers are cleaned from dust and such. I have CCleaner in my computer and use that to clear things out. last night it wouldn't help it so I closed the computer and walked away.

This morning I still found the same thing. So I asked for help this morning.

While waiting for your answer I tried CCleaner and it worked a little bit ago. Those things are what I try when things go off, but I guess sometimes I have to put it down and walk away. I've used CCleaner for years and would tell others it would be a good help too. It helps to clear out stuff in your computer you don't need. But I've never had to use it weekly before lol. Thanks for your information.
Hi Sayso,
I will copy your posts to the closed thread about issuesfor the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.