View Single Post
Old Feb 27 2024, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I know for a FACT that you DO pit us against our neighbors when you assign the neighborhood teams. I've had to STOP working my neighbors facilities after they are "assigned" precisely because if I work theirs I am working against myself. I see who was in what neighborhood when the places are announced at the end of the contest and find out I was working against myself to help them win.
Your assignment of neighborhoods for purposes of the rankings needs to be REWORKED to exclude people who are neighbors of each other. I'm sick and tired of it.
Hi KoalaBear,
No one is assigning the groups of competitors. It is done by the program and assigns the 10 closest matched players. Your neighbors are only assigned as your competitor if there are not enough others available to fill the 10 places. There has to be 10 competitors in each contest group, so sometimes you may get a neighbor as a competitor. There isn't any way to totally exclude neighbors if there are not enough others to fill all the positions, but neighbors are a last choice to fill those.

By not working their facilities you are not only not helping them but you are not helping yourself either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.