View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I just have to say this and I'm sure it's on a lot of peoples minds.

This is the developers game that they let us play. They need to earn money to pay the people who develop this game. They do not work for free. So where does the money come from??? People who play the game and spend money on it. They graciously let people play the game without spending any money on it.

I think it is very big of them to give us FC when we first start out and level up. No other game I play does that for leveling up. They have given us FC when they give us new levels. 25 a pop if you are already at the new level. I also think it is very nice of them to give us another opportunity to earn FC via the quests.

I don't feel frustrated when my quest drops off before I collect and only get 1 instead of 2.

Why should the beginners get a lot we never got when we began just to "catch up"? This is a concept that I encountered while working. People doing the same job should be making the same amount of money. Why should you, who were just hired, make the same amount as myself when I have been working her for 13 years?????

The point is they DO NOT have to give us FC at all!!

I am on a very fixed income. I choose to use my "allowance" by spending it on this game occasionally. Spending $40 occasionally is no big deal to me. I would spend that on an evening out doing dinner and a movie. And get what 4-5 hours of enjoyment for my $40. I spend $40 on here and days and days, months and months and years and years of enjoyment for my money.

We played this game for a long time without all the bells and whistles we now have. I have friends (who were good neighbors and loved the game) who no longer play. Once we hit the highest level they bought their mansion and stopped playing. I had one friend who bought her mansion.....sold everything else she had bought....left her mansion sitting in the middle of her farm and quit playing.

So if you like the game play it.....if it frustrates you no end and upsets you so much.....stop playing....block the app....turn around and walk away and never look back. I did that with Farmville years ago and have never regretted my decision.
Very well said, Jean....it is a reply I could very well have written but didn't.