Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old May 02 2023, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncomello@aol.com View Post
nope didnt work I had over 100,000,000,000 fish/coins missing from my stash of inventory. just upset as it took me so many many months of saving and begging for fishing jobs now I have to start over. some of us the farms are all we have in our lives that makes us happy so now I am back to square one.

none of these treads tell me why I am missing the fish and it was on the new website it was the same totals on both the old and new website, I go to the new website worked my farms then went to sell fish half of the totals was gone! I didnt sell it or click on anything to get rid of it , it was just gone

nope didnt sell to enlarge farms as I was saving up then sell now Idont even want to play anymore so dishearting
Hi ncomello,
As I said in my previous answer to you there is a limit of 200 million for any individual item. That means if any specific fish you had in storage got to an amount over the 200 million then you lose any amount over that 200 million. That is why you are missing fish.
If you do not want to lose fish when you work those large layered water farms then you will need to sell before you get amounts at the 200 million amounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.