View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Thank you so very much they have been and I send them once in a blue moon just in case one might be of use or new consideration as the software continues to change.
Can you put in a word for the low qual button? lol Ty again!! I send them directly to support as other when suggesting.
Thank you again Taz D.
Cathy
Hi Cathy,
Unfortunately that quality level is a function of Flash and as such it is not possible for them to do that. The only way to access it is through the right click menu in Flash.
Sending suggestions through Support is not a good idea either as that just adds to Supports tickets and slows down the response to the ones who need a problem fixed that we can't handle in the forums.
The best place for suggestions are in the Suggestion section of the forum where the developers look for them. You cannot start a new thread there but can reply to an existing thread that fits the suggestion you are making. From those suggestions the developers compile a list and determine what can be done and from those which to add for the next release.
Thanks again for all your suggestions and I look forward to seeing them in the Suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.