Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2022, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I'm so mad! While trying to update my farms and put something into the storage and it keeps telling me I don't have enough space in the storage. So, I've sold a whole bunch of things: Animals, ponds, and buildings, and yet when I came back to my farms it still tells me the same thing and asked me to add neighbours. I don't want to add any more neighbours, I just want to update my farms. How come after I've sold so many things, it is still telling me I don't have enough space and asked me to add neighbours. I deleted some neighbours (the non-active ones) recently because farm town told me my neighbour list is full and cannot add any more neighbours, now when I deleted them it keeps wanting me to add neighbours. It's totally brain-damaging me!!!
Hi Sandie,
Your usage of your Item storage is at 1644. Your capacity is 1645. What you sold, since you had deleted some neighbors, only brought your storage back down to your current maximum capcity.

Just because your neighbor list was full did not mean you had to remove any. It only meant you could not add anyone new until you did remove one or more.There is no reson to remove any unless you have someone new you want to add in.
Your Item storage capacity is determined by the number of neighbors you have. You can do one of two things. Either add back more neighbors or buy the Storage Sheds that increase your Item storage capacity.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.