View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2023, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am moving flowers to another farm to get rid of glitches (I hope). Anyway my stat said for example I had 6000 of a certain flower on a farm but when I used my tool to put to storage in bulk then when I went to get flowers there was only around 2000. Is the stats not working or the crane to put things to storage in bulk?
Hi rodkay1,

When you use Farm Stats it depends on which filters and options you used as to what amounts it will show you.

If the flowers on that farm were either, all ready to harvest or all still growing, and Farm Stats was set to the current farm.....
IF you also had the check mark added at the bottom of the window for Include products due to fertilizer, baits, bonuses. The amounts shown won't be for what is physically on the farm as it includes the extra amounts you would earn for those as well.

You can remove that check mark and change the various filters if you want to see what is physically on that farm, ideally you want them all to be ready to harvest or all still growing.

There is the slower method of using the search tool in your tool box to search for a specific flower to see how many of those flower are on that farm before you store them. However, when using the search tool it could show you more than one item matching the search word you use. For example there are several different roses so if you only searched for rose and there was more than one type on the farm it can show you all the different roses on that farm plus any other items matching that search, like decoration/crops etc, that also have rose in the name. Then the amount shown in the notification would be for all of those.

You haven't mentioned what glitches you are tying to fix, but if there is a problem with corruption on that farm perhaps caused by accidental or intentional layering that may also cause a problem with the correct amounts showing up.

Incase you were not aware, your item storage capacity is close to maximum so make sure you check how much room you have left in there before you store any more items. Just a suggestion, but if you have plenty of coins you may find it easier to make a note of the amounts of store bought flowers, then only sell the store bought flowers, then buy new ones. That way you could save some Item storge space for storing the flowers that can only be gifted instead.

I have just tried the farm stats and also the search tool, stored some flowers and got the correct amount added to Item storage.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 21 2023 at 07:48 AM.