View Single Post
Old Apr 16 2020, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
I recently move some of my farms around. Could that have something to do with it?

It's late, I'm turning in for the night. Maybe tomorrow things will look better!!?
Hi Raenie,
It could have something to do with how many facilities of any type you have on those farms. If you hover over those farms in the Show Facility Info, you should see a percentage amount of facilities. If it is close to 100% then you may have too many on that farm. That would prevent them from showing in the facility manager. The limit is between 300 - 400 depending on how many products you have completed in all those facilities. If that is the case then try going to the farm and open some to cash out from in the facility. Then see if those show back up in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.