Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2022, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzb View Post
When a friend tried to send me a gift, she received the following message "ERROR: You have reached the limit of 500 FarmCash sent to friends (including the item being sent), therefore you need to buy at least 350 FarmCash to continue."

My friend solely joined so she could earn enough $'s to send me gifts that require dollars so to expect her to purchase FarmCash in order to send gifts doesn't seem quite right. Would you please look into this issue and advise?

Thank-you folks for all you do--I've been playing now I guess since 2011 or so and have no intention of quitting.
Hi bzb

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Your friend can send you farm cash items or farm cash as gift but there are rules for that:
  • To send up to 500 Farm Cash:
    The requirements are that either you have been playing the game for more than 6 months or you have purchased at least 120 Farm Cash. You must also have enough Farm Cash in your account to be able to send it.

• To send more than 500 Farm Cash:
    If you have already sent 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to purchased at least 305 FarmCash to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

If you want us to check how many farm cash your friend has already sent to you then you need to provide her user id number.