View Single Post
Old Jan 10 2015, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Skurs-Heptig View Post
Hello Moderators and Developers, I hope this is the correct spot for this problem. I have had a quest and luckily got the life like with the harvesting tool allowing me to work facilities to get the product (in this case the fish tank) to complete my quest. I started working facilities with a bit more than 2 days left on the quest. I successfully spied that factory two times on different farms while in search of accruing the fish tanks. I believe there were sufficient quantities for me to earn the 1 tank that I needed for the quest. is there a problem? I'd really like to know, since I complete many quests. I have lost 1 due to the lack of collecting the tank and am about to complete the next to make the 8th for the 2 FT$. It saddens me that I was unable to fine a better spot to post this. Thanks so much for replying.

My farm_id=1603022920

Email GinnyH2252@yahoo.com

p.s. I do clear my cache and memcache regularly to keep thinks flowing.
Hi Ginny,
I am sorry to tell you but the life line will not work for the last step of a quest. You must have the facility and complete the last step in your own facility. The Game Guide chapter on Quests is in the following link and this has been the rule since the beginning of the quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.