Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Nov 10 2023, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Recently when sending gifts, I noticed the Farmers That Have Me As A Neighbor tab. There are 14 folks there. I recognize them as people I use to have as facebook friends well before 2020. I know that I removed them as my neighbors before unfriending them through FB because they were very inactive. My inquiry is how do I get to their farms which seems to be the only place that I can remove myself as their neighbor? I looked diligently throughout the forum and did see this issue for me specifically. They are not listed on my FB neighbors tab. I have already tried that way. Thank you in advance for addressing this for me.
Hi Santmyer

It is true that you only see them if you choose to set the sending gifts and train boost requests to Farmers that have you as a Neighbor and Farmers that have you as a Buddy.

You could try to send them a gift and see if they send one back to you or better, a train boost request.

Then you should see them in the panel below the game screen as Manage.

You could add them as buddy so that way you could go to their farms and delete yourself as neighbor and buddy.

It is not easy nor quick but it is an option for those who still play at least from time to time.

If they are not playing anymore, then there is no way to delete yourself as neighbor or buddy currently.
We do not know what or when developers could add to the game for these settings.

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 10 2023 at 02:30 PM.