Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Apr 13 2022, 06:19 AM

Hi Tiger,

The odd thing is that the dan/belt sort only works when starting up the game and plant immediately after start-up.
If I first do f.i. quests or check my trains or ships the trouble begins.
If after this I want to plant, the dan/belt sort does not work anymore.
Odd!

Not all the 2day crops have 7th dan.
These are less than 7th dan:
fava beans - watercress and rye. All the others have 7th dan.

OK I'll send this to support.

Thanks for assistance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

I'm sorry to hear this is back. Is this the first time you have tried to plant by Belt/Dans since you last saw the problem?

Which 2 day crops do you not have 7th dan for?

Could you please also check the following:

If you don't have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops, pick up the seeder, filter to 2 days, then change the A-Z filter to Alphabetically and see if it shows you the exact same order of crops as it did when you had the filter set to Belt/Dans.

If you do have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops see if you have a different timed crop that is not at 7th dan yet then see if that does the same thing as well, shows the same as Alphabetically.

I am going to send you to support as well as copy your post over to the relevant devs thread as I won't be able to check this fully as I have all crops at 7th dan and it does show the Belt/Dans sorted the same as Alphabetically once you have them all.

For convenience here's the instructions to contact support should you need them:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.