View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
Can't stay away from the game . My question is this. I CAN Plant, Harvest, Plow and harvest my animal facilities. I get xp's and my coins are deducted when I plant, harvest, and plow. is it true? OR will things change back to where I was at when the Migration started? Thank you for all that you and the team are doing. Things really run smoothly with what I can do. Happy Farmer here. .Thanks, Sassy Cat.
Hi Sassy cat,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. If you have questions or problems concerning the game while we are in the migration please post them here.
Yes you get XP for the plowing and planting, but not for harvesting your own crops. You pay coins when you plow and plant as that is normal as well. All for the crop work is as it is normal by the rules of the game. The difference you are seeing is only because we can't hire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.