View Single Post
Old Apr 09 2019, 02:32 PM

I usually get 2 FC every week from Coop Quests. I do not own every facility, but by opening a new quest twice daily, I can usually still complete enough for the FC. In the Farmtown Social Forum, there is a section for help with Coop Quests. I often find the products I need there. Also, in the Market Place you can click on any person and see their Coop Quests. I don't mind if someone even clicks on my Farm Link in the Forums to see if I have something they need. That is what Coop is...cooperative. As I said, I don't have every FC Facility, nor do I have all the farms available, but I have a lot and if you visited, you would see I have no problem having planned, decorative farms without stacking or burying facilities under crops and trees. My farms designated for facilities have room for more than 100 of them and they are not even expanded to full size. The game has continued to be enjoyable for me for more 10 years. Now retired on a fixed income, I still can spend a few $$ every month. I would rather spend them here than go to a movie. I have never felt pressured to have the most XP, all of the facilities or be the top dog on my Neighbors Bar, but I will never begrudge my neighbors, who can do so, having the option of buying ALL of the facilities every month. Suggesting FarmTown not offer the very thing that funds this game is like asking all Motor Home manufacturers to stop making motor homes because you can't afford one like your neighbor owns.

Thank you to the Developers for continually offering so many options in this game, which I can choose to use...or not. Thanks to the Moderators, too. You have more patience than I do.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 09 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed unneeded quote.