View Single Post
Old Feb 25 2021, 08:44 PM

Hi Taz. I just now found this post and reply. I still crash constantly, and doing a simple task like removing a facility from storage taking several minutes per facility seems a bit extreme. After hours, and I mean LOTS OF HOURS of putting facilities back on a farm, it tells me there are too many there. Now trying to move them, and it's impossible. I crash almost everytime I work someones facilities, and after having to hard reboot my computer, which is an Imac with TONS of Ram and memory, I am afraid to keep doing that. Do you have any idea when issues like these will be addressed or resolved? It is beyond frustrating to try to do much of anything. Maybe time to throw in the towel? I had asked about Mac being able to use your new platform, and you said yes, but it seems that Mac, chrome, opera and all the other browsers still have the same problem with the game. I do not have any issues using any of my other software or browsing the internet. I hope you can help.

Did you find a page for this MAC advice he refers to in answer to you? I have yet to find it, and ready to quit playing altogether. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 25 2021 at 08:54 PM.