View Single Post
Old Feb 25 2021, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi Taz. I just now found this post and reply. I still crash constantly, and doing a simple task like removing a facility from storage taking several minutes per facility seems a bit extreme. After hours, and I mean LOTS OF HOURS of putting facilities back on a farm, it tells me there are too many there. Now trying to move them, and it's impossible. I crash almost everytime I work someones facilities, and after having to hard reboot my computer, which is an Imac with TONS of Ram and memory, I am afraid to keep doing that. Do you have any idea when issues like these will be addressed or resolved? It is beyond frustrating to try to do much of anything. Maybe time to throw in the towel? I had asked about Mac being able to use your new platform, and you said yes, but it seems that Mac, chrome, opera and all the other browsers still have the same problem with the game. I do not have any issues using any of my other software or browsing the internet. I hope you can help.

Did you find a page for this MAC advice he refers to in answer to you? I have yet to find it, and ready to quit playing altogether. Let me know. Thanks.
Hi MammaKanode,
I am sorry, but I am not sure what MAC advice you are talking about or from whom. Unfortunately none of us have Mac computers, so we are not able to duplicate any of the problems or find solutions.

Some who are using them are able to play without problems and others are having these kinds of problems or can't load at all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.