View Single Post
Old Feb 26 2021, 09:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
I am absolutely fed up of having to keep reloading to get into my farm. I cannot get on today again, and by tomorrow, my crops will be wasted. I have been on here since 2009, and spent money on here over the years. I am trying to be patient, but believe me, I feel like giving up. I am not the only one complaining. I think it's useless complaining. Nothing is improving.
Hi HILAROIUS,

Your last post about not being able to load was answered as have everyone elses', since then you've been able to load the game.

Have you made any changes to your browser since you were last able to load the game?
Is your browser up to date? If you're not sure please check.

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues and frequent crashes, lease go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there which you many not have seen, please try those and see if they help.

If after trying those you still can not load the game, please provide you user ID, what stage of loading you are stuck at, what you are seeing when you can't load and if you see any errors under the game screen with a yellow background please copy and paste those in your post here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.