Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 28 2023, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Why I stopped fishing at other neighbors farms. or when hired. Noticed a big change in fuel myself. Amount we get has gone way down. compared to what it used to be you aren't the only complaining about this.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Nothing has changed on the amount of fuel you get from the refinery and gifts. You still get 17 fuel tanks every 6 hours or faster if you post your facilities for youre neighbors to work. You still get 300 fuel per fuel tank when you refuel in the fueling station. The changes to fuel that have been done previously was to increase from 12 to 17 fuel tanks per batch and to allow you to add new fuel to what you had so you do not lose any fuel or have to wait until you run out.

What has changed is the amount you need because of layering, additional facilities,m bigger tools and farms added to the game. The lesser amount you are getting is only because you are refueling sooner than you used to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.