View Single Post
Old Apr 26 2012, 10:17 AM

"I'm not willing" ..."I lose interest and it gets boring if you don't have a goal to obtain" ....

Ok you are not willing, and thats fine, but with so many people who are, they are not likely to change it. They have to make it worth their time and effort as well, if they gave us everything for coins (read as free) where would they be? They DO offer the smaller tools for coins for people like you who don't want, or can't spend the money. So they have made it possible already for tools to be purchased by coin.

Even if you lose interest the game will still be there should you chose to return, everything you had will still be there. You also chose to make your own goals. Just like any other game, you buy the game and you can play it whenever you like, except this game is free, no purchase required, unless you choose to do so. Many do choose to, many others choose not to.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178