View Single Post
Old Sep 17 2015, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
You would have to see the photos because you won't see anything wrong. It's the Indian headdress and swim goggles.
Hi Priscilla,
The Goggles were completed at 1:22 AM on the 16th eastern time. The headdress was completed a few minutes later at 1:25 AM eastern time.
If your time zone is behind (like pacific or mountain time) then that would be the difference. The problem is the difference in the time zones because all the data is stored based on eastern time zone where Slashkey is located. That is not a glitch but the system is designed that way, because the data has to all be stored in the same time zone to keep it all in the correct perspective. Why it showed as on the 15th first I am not sure, but it is not something that is preventing you from getting credit for those quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.