Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2024, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a problem with both the regular and coop quests. Right now I'll go with the regular quest. Current one is for the candied yams (sweet potatoes). I have the gift life line. I posted out for a number of items, including the brandy in order to get the white wine barrel (and the wine barrel for the grapes). I left, came back, had 2 ppl gift the brandy. I accepted and went into quest -- Why did the barrel start up by itself? I did NOT place it to be done. If I had, why would I have requested the brandy? This same stuff happens when I get down to needing 1 item for a coop quest. I will post a sticker on the item, someone will give it -- then the thing goes into automatic sending it to factory or service facility. I can't be the only one this is happening to. It is maddening - especially today. I had 8 hours left to complete this quest; and, the stupid thing automatically puts a 6 hour item on which means I won't make the 8 required quests. Please explain to me why the automatic sending things to factories or facilities. I don't understand this at all. This is not fair to any of the players.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20