View Single Post
Old Jul 15 2023, 12:00 AM

UPDATE, hope this info is helpful:
First Attempt:
I had a lot of gifts when I came back online so I decided to just Accept All. I was able to return gifts, too, with no trouble.

But if I used Exchange All I get the same error as previously reported.

Second Attempt:
I tried Exchanging each gift individually. I clicked Accept All and got the same error message.

Third Attempt:
I tried to Accept All (like the first time). I got the same error message.

PS: NP with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Thanks BarbLH, all information appreciated!

We've had no problems exchanging for eggs nor have we had problems exchanging far more gifts than that either so we will keep looking for a cause. As you know we have sent this off. You can also contact the support team about this issue so they also have the information as they will likely be gathering it to add to what has already been sent off.
If you are playing on the Website you can use this link to contact them:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
If you are playing on Facebook please use this link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

Your ship I am afraid I don't have great news other than it's not related to this issue with gifting. That popup is likely to show up now until you start preparing your next ship, at which time it will clear. There isn't anything we can do to fix that. I am sorry.

This can happen when you are idle on your farms and when you go to dispatch the popup that asks you if you want to dispatch doesn't show on top of the ships logbook when you click on dispatch. Unfortunately it can seem to happen at random as well, most of the time it's fine and as it will not reproduce consistently every time it's been tested it's very difficult to find the exact cause.

When you have finished preparing tomorrows ship even if a popup shows that a container is finished preparing and it's your last container, don't dispatch it. You can either close that popup and open the seaport and then dispatch it or you can reload the game and then open the seaport and dispatch it.

Last edited by BarbLH; Jul 15 2023 at 12:22 AM.