View Single Post
Old Jan 20 2021, 06:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalee Lowe View Post
Hi, I am new to this forum and can't find where I am supposed to post my loading issues. Somebody help please. All i'm getting is a grey screen with a sad face. I have tried 3 different browsers, Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Also at the bottom of my msg there is a box, Posting Rules. BB code is on and all the rest are on except HTML which says off, is that meant to be like that. Thank you
Hi Karlee,

Have you done the updates showing on your computer? If not please do those. If you're not sure how to do those you can ask that question in which ever browser you are using. Most of them have a search box you can type in or you can type the question in the browser address bar.
  • Windows users need to look for links that show support.microsoft.com in the link.
  • Mac users would need to look for links with support.apple.com in the link.

Then please click on this link, it will take you to the Announcement in the forum. Scroll down to First Load of Farm Town and make sure that you have done what's listed there:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

If you still can not load your farms to she what is on your farms please scroll further down that post to Persistent Loading Issues and supply the information there.

About your last question: Ignore what you are seeing below the posting box when you post in the reply box in the forum. That is about the forum options for posting, nothing to do with your game.You do not need to change or do anything with those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.