View Single Post
Old May 06 2021, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
2 days in a row i am getting messages saying WebGL supported but disabled. this has been happening when i am fishing for other farmers in the market. it will usually let me sign back in and go back to that farm after i restart my computer 1 time. some times i will be able to work 4 or 5 farms before it quits and at times it has quit twice in the same farm. when it throws me out it naturally looks like i quit and they are reluctant to rehire me. I have copied and pasted below the last lines of message when this happened the last time. what can i do to keep working and return to the same farms. Thanks for any help you can give.

2021-05-07 00:04:30.990 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-05-07 00:04:30.991 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-05-07 00:04:30.995 LOGSessionId: 4061904
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi PawPaw,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
This happens when the game encounters an error working the farms. Usually they are heavily layered farms. Currently all you can do is just what you have been doing. Or you can try just closing and reopening the browser and see if that will clear it rather than having to completely restart your computer.

Please do not just pick the top post in a section to post. Try to find a thread that fits the subject of your post instead. You can see how to post using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.