Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Apr 17 2022, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybubbles65 View Post
Is there anyway or play Farmtown on an iPad? I posted the question in a Facebook group and a few people said they play on an iPad. I have tried everything and it will not load. Please help. We bought my mother in law an iPad and she loves to play and now can’t.
Hi MyBubbles,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please note that the game is designed for playing on a laptop or desktop computer and not for playing on mobile devices. Some have been able to play but only if the devices can be upgraded.

As far as we know the new version of the game can be played if you can update your devices software and do any optimization it's recommending to you. Older devices that won't upgrade to the newer OS versions will likely run into problems at some point.

What we have heard about Apple devices is that those with iOS 10 have been able to play using Safari and Chrome. The version of iOS for those that could was iOS 14. How well they perform on those is not known. If you have any friends already playing Farm Town on apple devices you might want to ask them for information.

I am sorry but I am afraid that is all we can tell you as mobile devices are not supported by Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.