Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you Marymarcel, the Start All worked now after I did what you suggested.

I am sorry I just do not understand the Load All part because until recently there was never an issue for years. I always completed the individual facilities, store the products and then after they all had the check marks, I click on the last and main facility to load to complete the quest. Most quests are Load All. I went into the individual facilities to check if I have enough products and in some cases it showed I did not have enough but still got the green check mark. Once the green check mark is there I cannot really add more products or is there a way to do it. I actually went ahead and planted the products needed again hoping it would make a difference and add it to the storage so I can finish the quest but it did not work. I know it must be frustrating for you that I keep asking but something is not right on my end. Again I have been playing FT for years and never had an issue. I am wondering if with the update something changed on my end ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
Did you check the filter in the facility manager as you were asked to do? When the change over was made to the HTML some players filter settings got changed. Please check that filter and make sure it is set just as shown in the picture.
The problem with your quests is not how much product you have completed in the facility. It is how much you have in your storage of that product. You have to store them from the facility to your storage to be able to use them for the quest. We can't explain it any simpler than that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.