View Single Post
Old Dec 27 2016, 08:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
We have gotten clarification from the developers on the clicking. It can take from 1 - 10 clicks Per container. If you have only one container in the ship, it will require from 1 to 10 clicks. If you have the ship fully loaded with 10 containers it will require from 1 to 100 clicks. It also depends on how far the ship has traveled, the exact rule is that in the first 3 ports it will require 1 click per container, on the next 3 ports, 2 clicks, therefore, on the last 3 ports of the itinerary it will require 10 clicks per container.
Yeah, I have to agree with the others. Where's the incentive to click 100 times? I have a few neighbors with 200 facilities on one farm. I have to click 100 times there, too, but at least I get goods and points for the NCC for my efforts.

And as someone else pointed out, the less you play FT, the further down you are on the itinerary, and the more you have to click. What's the point in that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I think some of the issues with ships being stuck port not as many are not playing right now because of hoilday
I have a friend who's had my ship for two days, but it's only because she's still learning about the ships herself. Once players get used to this, and the devs tweak the selection process, we should have fewer stuck ships.