View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2013, 07:54 AM

Thought I would let you know what is going on with my flowers now. Last night my friend harvested my flowers on 2 different farms (4 and 8). When he finished (farm 8) I watered to speed up harvest time.....the flowers popped back ready to harvest.....we moved on to farm 4 and I watered with my regular sprinkler there. The flowers were showing ready to harvest before I did this. I clicked on my harvester for flowers after watering and nothing showed up. But the flowers said they were ready to harvest. I reloaded the farm and all was fine then.

Then we went to his farms. On one farm (his farm 6) I just watered his few roses he has there. They are never harvested so they are ready all the time. I usually just water and never look at the flowers. This time I did. They were in full bloom before I watered. They looked like they were almost ready after watering. Lot of rose buds instead of full blooms and the flowers disappeared when I acted like I was going to harvest. They said they were ready to harvest.

This is no problem for me as long as all the farm is watered when I want to speed up growth time. I just thought I'd let you know so Raul can figure out what is going on.