Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Apr 23 2022, 11:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.
Hi soccerguy3,

We're not seeing that you have an open quest with an employee lifeline, which would be the first thing you need to fish on someone else's waters for a quest.

I've just tried the single rod, the x4 fishing boat and the x9 that you have and the fish are counting down fine. What you will see as soon as you start fishing is that the time will immediately show 19.6 hours but as long as there are still fish in the water you can continue fishing until there are none left.

Could that explain what you were seeing and as the time was already showing up you didn't notice that there were still fish in the waters?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.