Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinan1358 View Post
So this morning when I went to check on my bait situation, I had 1000 completed in my Fish Farming Plant and 3000 in the Turbo plant. I saved those and checked my ponds and found only 5 being stored. I started the 2 batches again in the Fish Farming Plant but not the turbo..........so it appears I am making the batches but they are getting lost on the way to the storage in the ponds
Hi Guinan

I just checked your data and your water items placed in your farms and you have 4,005 baits not 5.

After you store baits from your Fish Farming Plant and Turbo Farming Plant you have to reload the game to see the changes in your waters.

Also, in your farm 5 you have the Fishing Tackle shop and it is loaded with both type of baits.

If you are trying to build up your freshwater baits then you have to stop loading them into the Fishing Tackle shop as you are selling them.

If you dont have tools to fill the Fishing Tackle shop, just dont load the baits in it. If you have tools to fill it, then uncheck the baits boxes.