View Single Post
Old Aug 11 2011, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
ok..Then start to watch the timing out and all the other stuff that comes along with a new release....Maybe your just one of the "special few jason"....
First my name is not Jason, the 0 is a zero not a capital o and there is no n in my name. Second I rarely have time out issues in the game. The last time a new farm came out I was layering my farms while it came out. I had been working on that for about 40 minutes before it came out and layered for about 30 minutes after and had no problems what so ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
now I had something happen that never happened before...I harvested my cows...and it said harvested _ llama milk and _ sheep milk....I think the barn is confused by the odd way it is reading...lol
I have never seen this happen before but the animals can do strange things. In the store or gift box they can have the picture of a cow for a chicken. Also the animals in the gift box like to move about the box and not stay in their box for that gift. It is just one of the few crazy quirks with the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.