Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Mar 12 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
HARRY WHITMORE "I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT FOR MY CROPS, THIS MORNING (A.M.) I HARVESTED 4 ROWS OF CARROTS THAT ARE ALL 9X9 USAGE IS 55 FACILITTIES , TO NIGHT AT 6 P.M. HARVEST PLOW AND PLANT USING THE STORED AMOUNT WHICH INDICATED I NEEDED CARROTS ,I AM NOT SURE BUT 4 ROWS TIMES 9 EQUILS 36 FARMS , SOME ONE IS STEALING MY CROPS OR DOES NOT KNOW MATH,."THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi Harrywhitmore,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
When you harvest your crops the only thing being stored at that time is not the full amount of what you harvested. To get the rest of them to show in your storage currently you need to restart your farms.

Since we don't know what size your farms are, then that total amount could vary widely. It would also vary depending on whether those farms are fertilized or not.
You can always determine how many carrots you need by using the Ingredient planner set to 15 day and by category. That will show how many you need for filling your facilities once.

I just checked your data and you have 1,253,275 carrots in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 12 2021 at 05:49 PM.